This could be your lucky weekend!
I’m hosting a super-cool contest where you could win a ticket to the Exceptional Subcontractors course.
Here’s the scoop. All you have to do is let me (and all your fabulous Twitter friends, and Facebook friends and fans) know why you want to attend the course.
And one lucky participant will win a ticket to the course! – – a value of $247.
Ready to play? Here are the rules:
1) Tweet and post why you want to attend the course. It could be that you are a new VA and you want to add subcontracting to your business, or you may want to learn…
- What top teams look for in Exceptional subs
- How to best communicate in a team environment – Diana Ennen will show you how
- What makes Patty Dost such an in-demand team member
- How Donna Toothaker selects team members
- All about business ethics straight from Jeannine Clontz
- How you build a business AND take care of your family – Patty Benton will share how she does it
Or meet your peers virtually in person – – you probably have a LOT of reasons!
Example tweet: I want to attend @PeaceofMindVa’s course so I can be an in-demand team member. http://www.vapeaceofmind.com/exceptionalsubcontractorcourse/
2) Be sure to include my name, “Sue Kramer Harrawood” or “Peace of Mind Virtual Assistance” in Facebook and @PeaceofMindVA on Twitter, so we can track your ‘entries’. If we’re not already friends on Facebook & twitter – let’s become friends now!
3) Also include the link to the course: http://www.vapeaceofmind.com/exceptionalsubcontractorcourse/ (be sure to use a tool like tinyurl.com to shorten it for more space)
4) The person with the most tweets and posts – – wins! We’re ready to track them all!
5) Contest runs from 3:00pm ET on Saturday, October 27th through Monday October 29th at 5:00 pm ET.
I’ll announce the winner in next week’s ezine!
So don’t delay! And good luck!